Our values are as follows:
- Be incusive of volunteers, staff and clients and will encourage participation, volunteerism and a sense of belonging.
- Operate on community development principles of social justice, self-determination, working and learning together, sustainable communities, participation and reflective practice.
- Promote social inclusion.
- Encourage diversity and creativity in thought and action.
- Support families in a professional, fair and compassionate manner,whilst respecting the need for confidentiality and discretion.
- Work to make a real difference in the lives of families using our services and the wider community.